Hemp black polo shirt
→ Straight cut
→ Polo collar
→ Short sleeve
→ Button closure
→ Length of garment: regular
→ Fabric: hemp
→ Made In (weaving, dyeing and tailoring): China
Measurements in size M: 69 cm long 45 cm wide back and with 21 cm sleeves.
Hemp is an exceptional plant that provides one of the lightest and most breathable sustainable fibers. Main features:
- LESS WATER: Needs 95% less water than cotton and produces 2.5 times more fiber.
- LESS C02: Its cultivation in the fields helps the CO2 absorption process.
- LESS PESTICIDES: This plant does not require the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers for its cultivation.
- LESS TIME: It is a renewable fiber that grows rapidly and vigorously in a wide variety of climates.
- LESS WASTE: It produces 250% more fiber than cotton and 600% more than flax on the same area of land.
- LESS CROP: The area needed for its cultivation is almost half that of cotton.
- LESS SOIL EROSION: It prevents soil erosion caused by cutting down trees.