In Thinking MU we not only promise to see life with joy in a sustainable environment but we also care about ensuring your privacy, treating it as what it is, a fundamental right that assists you and that is reinforced in terms of security in its management and transparency in the treatment we make of it.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: TRONCO DEL BOSQUE SL (hereinafter Thinking MU)
Address: Lepant 264, 7ª, 08013 Barcelona
2. For what purpose do we process your data?
The personal data that Thinking MU collects are strictly necessary for the management of the established relationship, being adequate, relevant and not excessive, limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
We process your data for the following purposes:
2.1 Management of the online store registration.
We use the customer's personal information to manage your user (codes and passwords) and your personal account, which includes information about your personal data, tracking your purchases, history and details of your orders, billing, discount coupons, returns and alerts.
The registration will involve the profiling of user navigation on the web. This profiling consists of the use of the customer's personal data and browsing information, such as products viewed or added to the basket, the sections of the website visited or the location to evaluate their preferences and/or personal interests, with the aim of offering them the appropriate content for their profile.
2.2 Online shopping management
We use the customer's personal information to manage and track your shopping cart, process and deliver your order, and inform you by electronic means of such management (such as the status of your shopping cart if you have not yet placed your order, the status of your order, etc.), as well as economic management and billing.
2.3 Management of the electronic newsletter
Sending information about promotions, news and personalized information tailored to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer through any communication channel that you have provided us.
You can manage your communications in the "Information" section in My Account.
You can also unsubscribe at any time through the means that will be provided in each communication you receive.
3. What is the legal basis for doing so?
We have the following legal basis for processing personal data:
3. 1 Consent in relation to the following purposes:
- Management of registration on the WEB.
- Management of sending information about promotions, news and personalized information tailored to the profile of the person concerned.
- The withdrawal of consent to these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the purchase contract concluded between both parties.
3. 2 Execution of the purchase contract in relation to the following purposes:
- The management of the online purchase.
- Sending communications related to the shopping cart and orders.
- The management and issuance of the purchase invoice.
- The interested party is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. In case of not providing these data it will not be possible to carry out the purchase-sale.
3. 3 Fulfillment of a legal obligation in relation to the following purposes:
- The management and issuance of the purchase and sale invoice.
3. 4 Legitimate interest in relation to the following purposes:
- Profiling through web browsing by a registered user on the website, as well as all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- Profiling for sending information about promotions, news and personalized information tailored to the profile of the person concerned.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on products purchased by customers to solicit their opinion and to offer improvements.
- Our legitimate interest is to be able to offer personalized services and therefore improve the level of customer satisfaction.
How long do we keep them?
Thinking MU will keep personal data only for the period of time necessary to address the issues that arise or solve problems, as well as to comply with the legal periods of limitation of contractual obligations established in the civil code. In these cases the company will keep the data duly blocked.
5. To whom will we communicate your personal data?
The company will communicate your data to third parties in the following cases:
- By legal obligation: to the tax administration for payment of taxes, to judges, courts that request it by judicial means.
- For contract execution: to financial institutions to make timely collections and payments. The international transfer of data is not foreseen.
6. What are your rights?
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Thinking MU is processing personal data concerning you, as well as the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
Right of rectification
You have the right to request that Thinking MU rectify personal data where it is inaccurate or complete where it is incomplete. If you are registered on our website, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying them in your personal space MY ACCOUNT.
Right to erasure/right to be forgotten
You may request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right of limitation
You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
Right of portability
You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another controller when the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means.
Right to object
You may object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by Thinking MU, including profiling. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Automated individual decisions
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. However, it is not possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between us provided that we put in place appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or it is based on your explicit consent.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or with the competent local Supervisory Authority.
To exercise the aforementioned rights you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com indicating the following information:
- Name and surname
- ID number
- Contact e-mail address
- Right you wish to exercise
- Data on which you make your request
Within a maximum period of 1 month we will resolve your request notifying it to your email address.
7. What security do we apply?
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Thinking MU will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized disclosure of or access to such data.
8. Klarna payment type
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
Only available for Germany, Austria and Spain**.