Aidin hemp hemp brown thick T-shirt made of hemp.
→ Fit relaxed
→ Perkins collar
→ Short sleeve
→ Garment length: regular
→ Fabric: hemp blended with Organic Cotton, weight 260 gsm (Thick fabric)
→ Made In (weaving, dyeing and tailoring): China
Measurements in size S: 59 cm length, 42 cm back width and 23 cm sleeve length.
Hemp is an exceptional plant that provides one of the lightest and most breathable sustainable fibers. Main characteristics:
- LESS WATER: It needs 95% less water than cotton and produces 2.5 times more fiber.
- LESS C02: Its cultivation in the field helps the CO2 absorption process.
- LESS PESTICIDES: It does not require the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers for its cultivation.
- LESS TIME: It is a renewable fiber that grows quickly and vigorously in a wide variety of climates.
- LESS WASTE: The plant produces 250% more fiber than cotton and 600% more than flax using the same area of land.
- LESS CROP: The area needed for its cultivation is almost half that of cotton.
- LESS SOIL EROSION: Prevents soil erosion caused by tree felling.