Hemp Jules navy shirt unisex
→ Straight cut
→ Shirt collar
→ Short sleeves
→ Button closure
→ Length of garment: regular
→ Made In (fabric, dyeing and tailoring): China
Measurements in size M: 47 cm length: cm back width and with sleeves 71 cm.
Hemp is an exceptional plant that provides one of the lightest and most breathable sustainable fibers. Main features:
- LESS WATER: Needs 95% less water than cotton and produces 2.5 times more fiber.
- LESS C02: Its cultivation in the fields helps the CO2 absorption process.
- LESS PESTICIDES: This plant does not require the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers for its cultivation.
- LESS TIME: It is a renewable fiber that grows rapidly and vigorously in a wide variety of climates.
- LESS WASTE: It produces 250% more fiber than cotton and 600% more than flax on the same area of land.
- LESS CROP: The area needed for its cultivation is almost half that of cotton.
- LESS SOIL EROSION: It prevents soil erosion caused by cutting down trees.