Loose-fitting short pants with darts and four pockets. Natural corozo zipper and button closure.
Hemp is an exceptional plant that provides one of the lightest and most breathable sustainable fibers. Main features:
- LESS WATER: Needs 95% less water than cotton and produces 2.5 times more fiber.
- LESS C02: Its cultivation in the fields helps the CO2 absorption process.
- LESS PESTICIDES: This plant does not require the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers for its cultivation.
- LESS TIME: It is a renewable fiber that grows rapidly and vigorously in a wide variety of climates.
- LESS WASTE: It produces 250% more fiber than cotton and 600% more than flax on the same area of land.
- LESS CROP: The area needed for its cultivation is almost half that of cotton.
- LESS SOIL EROSION: It prevents soil erosion caused by cutting down trees.