T-shirt 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton with short sleeves and perkins collar.
The model is 176cm tall and wears size XS.
Hemp is an exceptional plant that provides one of the lightest and most breathable sustainable fibers. Main features:
- LESS WATER: It needs 95% less water than cotton and produces 2.5 times more fiber.
- LESS C02: Its cultivation in the field helps the CO2 absorption process.
- LESS PESTICIDES: It does not require the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers for its cultivation.
- LESS TIME: It is a renewable fiber that grows quickly and vigorously in a wide variety of climates.
- LESS WASTE: The plant produces 250% more fiber than cotton and 600% more than flax using the same area of land.
- LESS CROP: The area needed for its cultivation is almost half that of cotton.
- LESS SOIL EROSION: Prevents soil erosion caused by tree felling.