Oversize green Gia blouse made of Hemp
→ Fit oversize
→ Shirt collar
→ Long sleeves
→Length of garment: Long
→ Fabric: Hemp mixed with Tencel, fabric weight 140gsm
→ Made In (fabric, dyeing and tailoring): China
Measurements in size S: 78 cm long 50 cm wide back and with sleeves 55 cm.
Hemp is a wonderful plant and gives one of the most sustainable, light and breathable fibers around. Main features:
- LESS WATER: Needs 95% less water than cotton and produces 2.5 times more fiber.
- LESS C02: Its cultivation in the fields helps the CO2 absorption process.
- LESS PESTICIDES: This plant does not require the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers for its cultivation.
- LESS TIME: It is a renewable fiber that grows rapidly and vigorously in a wide variety of climates.
- LESS WASTE: It produces 250% more fiber than cotton and 600% more than flax on the same area of land.
- LESS CROP: The area needed for its cultivation is almost half that of cotton.
- LESS SOIL EROSION: It prevents soil erosion caused by cutting down trees.