At THINKING MU we not only promise to see life with joy in a sustainable environment but we also care about ensuring your privacy, treating it as what it is, a fundamental right that assists you and that is reinforced in terms of security in its management and transparency in the treatment we make of it. With the entry into force of the new General Regulation of Data Protection of the European Union UE 2016/679 (hereinafter, RGPD), we put at your disposal the most relevant information regarding the processing of your personal data, responsible parties, purposes, assignments and rights that assist him, among other aspects.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 14 of the European Regulation 679/2016 on data protection, we inform you that the personal data obtained from the business relationships maintained with you, are incorporated into data processing whose responsible lies with TRONCO DEL BOSQUE, SL with address at C / Lepanto 264, 08013 of Barcelona with the aim of applying them to the related activity in order to carry out the management of improving our products every day and processing your orders. And specifically:
- Formalization and management of the sale of products on our website, shipping management, return policy, invoicing, etc.
- Performance of profiling actions for commercial purposes. In no case will we make decisions that are only automated based on segmentations if they can have negative legal effects on you.
- Keep you informed about promotions and improvements in the product sold or about other products and services that we consider may be related to the subscribed and therefore, of your interest.
- Comply with the sectoral regulations that affect THINKING MU based on its distribution and sale activity in response to the products offered, especially distribution.
- For the proactive management of information security, so that all your data available through the Internet comply with the principles of the RGPD.
- To ensure the effectiveness of compliance functions and attention to the rights of information and privacy as detailed in articles 15 to 22 of the RGPD.
- To send you commercial and / or promotional advertising information of products that we offer, through any means, including electronic ones (in particular by SMS or mail), and even after the contractual relationship has ended, in the following three months, unless you have exercised your rights of opposition, limitation or corresponding suppression.
- For the exercise or defense of claims of any kind that may arise from the relationship maintained.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, we inform you that your data may be used by THINKING MU to send you information of your interest. In the event that you do not wish to do so, or detect that the information is not up-to-date, please write to the above address to let us know.